Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yeah, I know i haven't been on much... sry!

I know i haven't been on in a while, we've all been busy cleaning out the garage and HW. I now have given up on passing science because i have a feeling i just failed that last project, and because its the end of the school year, no more grades will go in meaning that i failed science!! YAY!! i'm so overjoyed. You know, i hate camping, but i think i would rather take Frodo's quest than try to pass school. With all of the crap i do sleeping is not a great option for me... (I think i'll skip the whole Shelab part because i'm TERRIFIED of spiders! I mean Oh-My-god-i'm-going-to-have-a-hear-attack feeling or the Omg-man-is-pointing-gun-to-my-head scream. A family camping trip is never a fun thing. My school Band marched in the memorial day parade and i play the Piccilo. which broke. Oh goodie. Now i get to wait like a week until i get it back. I horse back ride and play an instrament but i don't think i can do both, how Boramir did it i have no idea. And how do they fight people on horses!! its like impossible! I can barly canter without a saddle! Not even kidding, ask Elrania!
-Celedë

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, looking at your profile, I would LOVE to play an elf too. My stories are always full of elves like Tolkein's. It took me forever to learn how to canter without a saddle. Don't feel bad, it will come eventually. :) Also, I spent most of my time reading fantasy books too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting everyone know who is on this blog and wondering where Celedë is, she forgot her password but we will be getting it back soon......... (hopefully)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've awarded you on my Middle Earth blog!

    ReplyDelete