Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tagged by Elrania!

First of all, have you ever ridden a horse? Yes! i love riding!!

How old were you when you first rode a horse? Wow... umm 2 or 3 visiting my aunt

What is your favorite breed of horse? I really like most draft horses!

When was the first time you cantered? I learned to canter when i was 8 or 9.

Have you ever fallen off?  Yes, 2 many times 2 count.

What is your favorite weather to ride a horse in? When its like 60 degrees in the summer, at like 9 am or (like Elrania) right before sun down.

What is your favorite book about horses? Black Beauty of course! 

What is your favorite horse movie? Black Beauty! its really the only good one in my opinion!

Arabian or Friesian? Friesian!

Morgan or Quarter horse? Both!

Appaloosa or Paint?  Appaloosa!! :P

English or Western? Thats a tough one! i ride English more but Western is more low key (and its easier to jump!)

Draft horse or Pony?  Draft Horse!

Lazy horses or horses that take off? Horses that take off! i'm more used to them *cough* Whitney! (my baby!)

Riding on the beach or trail rides? I couldn't say! i have never taken a ride on the beach but it sounds nice!

Clydesdale or Shire? I like them the same!

How many years have you been riding? taking lessons probably like, 5 or 6! i would ride sometimes during these early years!

Be honest, were you ever afraid of horses? Okay yeah!

What is the scariest moment you've had with a horse? When i first learned how to jump at camp (western) and the horse that i was riding stop short of the jump and reared! i have never been more terrified in my life!

This may sound silly, but do you like horses? Word cannot explain how much i do (well my room does its COVERED in horse posters!) I LOVE HORSES SO MUCH!! i'm going to try to lease this summer and the beginning of the fall!

I now tag
Um... everybody that follows my blog! (all five of you!)

2 comments: