Sunday, May 10, 2009

Favorite Characters

Okay, i know this may be hard to believe, but my favorite Male character is Aragorn. I know, shocker rite? My fav female character is Arwen (i really want to get her necklace! i love it so much!) Pippin is the best hobbit. i know i should like Frodo because he's risking his life and everything for the good of Middle Earth but he was just a little to overdramatic in the end of Return of the King with Sam when they were on the rock... Shadowfax is my favorite horse, then Brego (so dreamy). Who are your favorite characters?

4 comments:

  1. GANDALF! LEGOLAS! HALDIR! ARWEN! ELROND! THe list goes on and on...........:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arwen, Frodo, Pippin, Legolas, Shadowfax, Aragorn, Eomer, Haldir, Gandalf, Sam, Elrond, much more that I can't think of right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I saw you were Following my blog. Thanks!

    My favorite characters are:
    Gandalf
    Legolas
    Arwen
    Sam
    Frodo
    Pippin
    Merry
    Haldir
    Aragorn
    treebread
    and there is probably more I just can't think of them. :D
    Pretty much all the good guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same with all of these! I loved most!

    ReplyDelete