Thursday, May 21, 2009

1/2 day!

Yay! i just had a half day of school! that was nice.. we almost never get them anymore! on top of that, i don't have school 2morrow either! or... now that i think of it we don't have school monday too. its like a mini vacation! So i got the letter i have been waiting for for 3 years! the letter telling me that i am joining the gymnastics team! Yay!!! 
Wow, i'm chipper today. Today, of all days because it was like 90 i would have liked, loved even to do archery even if i do stink at it! But no. I had to play soccer. My TEAMMATE kicked me by 'accident' like 4 times!!! Oh and that whole elvish insults vs. english one's have turned into Elvish vs. Biblical insults!!! who's the dork now sis?? OH BURN!! Not only Biblical one's but just ones in old english!!
What ever, i win she loses. thats that. Has any one ever seen the movie Shutter? cause i woke up at like 3 in the morning under the impression that the dead chick was on my back!! I have GOT to stop watching horror movies. its been like 5 months!! Oh well. I'll get over it sometime. Tomorrow i'll be talking about how i woke up thinking that an Orc was downstairs eating my second breakfeast that i saved!!
-Celedë

2 comments:

  1. how did you learn how to put those 2 dots above your name???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was bored in french class one day so i hit option u and they came up!

    ReplyDelete