Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Monday, so good 2 me...

Okay, so far so good on my day! I have softball 2nite which I think will go well 2. I hate monday's! i almost slept through my alarm (again...) i just can't help it if I'm a sloth! i just need like... 12 hours of sleep a nite but who doesn't? I also have a question to my Yoda bloggers... how do u make an award cause i want to make some for my followers! (aka u guys!) 
So get ur friends and your friends friends cause the more the merrier! (BTW watching the Top Model marathon on Oxygen!!! Their all doing the photo shot around new york city. PS: who thinks that they should reinstate the judging challenge?

2 comments:

  1. I commented on my blog and told you how to make an award. you should set some of your friends up at school with a blog!

    ReplyDelete