Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another hot one

Okay, so because i didn't have any school yesterday, i went to the most famous dinner in our state and i had so much breakfeast that i thought i was going to explode!! We had a game yesterday and we ended up having to use the mercy rule on them! we were up 20 to nothing! we let them get in 6 runs after that though! Now i should be working on my essay, but i'm a master procrastinater so i'm taking a break. My entire house smells like smoke because we were burning old papers in our fire place and if that isn't enough fire we are cleaning the yard and burning the brush. If i ever get back to it then i will have the most productive day ever!! I got my math done and almost all of the laundry which is like 200lbs of it!! We are cleaning our house now and trying to basically get everything all neat and titey when we found our LoTR books we found out that they were from 1973! We can't put them in the attick because we have little 'friends' living up there that really seem to like very old books if you catch my drift...
Well, at least i have a free weekend ahead of me...
-Celedë

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, I remember you telling me once about your little 'friends' lol :)

    ReplyDelete