Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hey my name is Celedey!

Hey!! My (elven) name is Celedey! I love horses & softball (and Aragorn! He's so dreamy with that long dirty sweaty hair blowing in the wind as he rides his horse Brego *also dreamy*) I also love America's Next Top Model!!! I'm so sad! ma girl Celia got sent home!! Oh well, Alison is still on, she's cool to!
I would like as many followers as i can so if you could get your friends to follow me that would b great! (don't be afraid to ask if i can follow yours! i will!)

6 comments:

  1. I will make sure you get more followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i was going to follow my friend's blog, but i was signed in as you, so to stop following on your dashboard click manage blogs follow, and stop following it. oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My elven name is Ëarwen, pleased to meet you.
    (although can I say something in a sisterly kind of way? You seem slightly boy crazy! :)
    Le hannon for following me, mellon-nin!
    Lovely blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rim hennaid! And Tancave i am slightly boy crazy! (But who isn't?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i see you have learned some elvish, Celedey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pelin pedi lam Perian. (um... i think that was i can speak it a little...)

    ReplyDelete