Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday!

Ugh... finally! i hate mondays! but i get a half day on thursday and no school on friday (ha ha to all of the nubblets that have school these days! JK!!) Very long day, i finished one of my essays and thanks Mrs LA teacher, i now get to start another one. yay. i'm so overjoyed. Again w/ the taughting by my sister but i think i have a better obsession!! I mean The O.C and all of the other lame soup opras she watches! i have it way better! (and i learned a new language!!) I have a concert 2nite and last time, the power went out, fire alarm went off (while it was raining) and on top of that a pipe burst closing off the music wing. oh goodie.
Hope ur night is better than mine.

4 comments:

  1. ok, didn't understand half of that but sure.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- we share lots of the same interests! I love Aragorn, Lord of the Rings, Horses, and Fantasy! In fact I'm writing a fantasy-which you can read about on my blog. I hate Monday's too. Something about them- coming out of a weekend into a workday- it's painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tagged you! it's a lord of the rings tag! :)

    ReplyDelete