Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm Back! :O

Hey guys! sorry it's been so long! I FINALLY got my password back! So, what do u think of the makeover of ze blog? I ow it all to Elrania who helped me so much (as well as a much needed kick in the pants to remember my password thank you very much! once i figure out how to make an award i will give it to you!) Ah... where to start... i went to summer camp, all girls, no LotR fanatics. Sprained my ankle playing soccer (i triped over a soccer ball) and had to limp all over the camp (from one end to the other is maybe... 1/3 of a mile i was walking at about... 1 mile per hour...) Went to horse back riding camp where we road to the beach! The horse that i was riding starting swiming and i got wet (while still on the horse mind you) up to my waist! I started today by moving 10 cinder blocks (somthing about my dads trucked needing to get through the space where they were only the words "I'll pay you $20 got through) where i found a GIANT spider hiding and ran inside sobbing. I then detailed my dads car where i found another spider and repeated the process! (I always have to skip the part when Frodo and Sam meat Shelab but i guess you already knew that... Not much else to report except that i will be on Much more now!
-Celedë

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! I've awarded you on my Middle Earth blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just letting you know, Le Hannon is 'you thank' so use 'Hannon le' instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!thank you for following back!
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks saphira!

    Opps... thanks elrania i remember that!

    ReplyDelete