Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Omg, I'm going insane

So as some (meaning one, and u know who u are) know, I'm reading Return of the King and when i read about something, i dream about it. This dream was that I was Frodo and another one of my friends was Sam. Now, we were going through Shelabs lair (i am DEATHLY afraid of spiders by the way...) and it was this HUGE spider like 5 times the size of the shelab in the movie, and then after it attcked me i woke up in this mansion that had this lava pit at the top. This was supposed to be mount doom. So we were walking up the stairs to the roof with the lava pit and i just drop the ring in the lava and it went "blup". Then Gollum came running crying "My precious!!" and jumped in after it.
Yes, i know. No more sugar before bed...

5 comments:

  1. LOL! That's funny. Hope you enjoy the book!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!
    I love that book, but it didn't give me crazy dreams like that, mellon-nin!
    Mara naylë?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tagged you! (you'll see on my blog)

    ReplyDelete