Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hey guys!

Yeah, i know i haven't posted in a while, not much really going on in my life at this particular moment! My birthday was on monday (okay, that was kind of big) i didn't have a party just dinner w/ the family! I was then surprised that we were going on a zip lining trip which was really fun! I would show you the photos (what little we have) but they aren't very good! We tried (and failed) to take photos while we were going down the zip line and they didn't work out very well...I'm starting school up on the 1st and I'm really not looking forward to it! I'm also still very upset because our extended edition of LotR is missing (and had been for a while!) we lent it out to someone and never got it back!!! (They steals it from us!) I'm trying out for a few ASA (Amateur Softball Association) teams in the fall, i have no idea if i will make it or not! Not much else except if u have a recomendation for a book that would be great! i'm always looking for a new one!
-Celedë

3 comments:

  1. hey Celedë, you know how your profile pic says Arwen Evenstar? well if you wanted me to I could use the same picture and make it say Celedë on it like mine says Elránia. comment on my blog to reply to this comment cause I'll probably forget to come back here :)

    -Elránia

    ReplyDelete